The use of propane-powered forklifts provides a variety of benefits to companies that use them in their daily construction projects or warehouse management.
- Eco-Friendly: Propane is clean, reliable, non-toxic and an economical alternative fuel source
- Flexibility: Propane forklifts can move independently inside and outside a facility transporting loads without the need to recharge for long periods of time
- Productivity: Capable of moving larger loads of products for longer periods of time, propane forklifts increase the amount of volume that a facility can handle compared to electric
Manchester Tank’s Steel and Aluminum Forklift & Buffer Cylinders are a perfect, cost effective fuel source for small commercial engine lifts, floor sweepers, blowers, walk-behind mowers, and other applications.
- Sizes range from 14.5 lb. to 43.5 lb.
- Available in steel and aluminum
- Cylinders comply with Department of Transportation (DOT) specifications 4BA, 4BW and 4E and Transport Canada (TC) specifications 4BAM, 4BWM & 4EM
- Quick Coupler installed on all forklift cylinders
- Steel cylinders can be stamped with your company name at no extra charge for skid quantity orders, contact customer service for complete details at 800-640-6327
- Aluminum cylinders can be taken from stock and stamped with your company name, contact customer service for complete details at 800-640-6327
- Forklift cylinders have Lifetime Warranty on dip tubes
- Permanently positioned relief valve with a clear path to the outside of the cylinder, no adapters, which can be lost or misdirected
- Foot ring designed to withstand high impact
- Stackable, for increased capacity on trucks
- Aluminum forklift cylinders are vacuum purged
- Aluminum forklift cylinders are shot blasted, resulting in a textured finish. This manufacturing process is environmentally friendly, creating a "Green" working environment for our employees
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Manchester Tank does not manufacture or sell cylinders designed or intended for use in hot air balloon service and does not sanction the modification of or use of our products for this purpose.