||Home > Products > Pressure Vessels & Air Receivers
OUR ASME PRESSURE VESSELS, COMPRESSED AIR TANKS, AND AIR RECEIVERS contain the following features:
Feel free to visit the websites of any of our distributors by clicking on the links below:
- Built in accordance with the ASME Section VIII Division I code latest addition. Vessels are "U" stamped and registered with National Board.
- Currently building under many other codes, such as ABS, USCG, UN, SAE-J10, and others.
- Most ASME pressure vessels, compressed air tanks, and air receivers are approved for use in Canada.
- Exterior surfaces are painted with a coat of standard shop primer. Special interior and exterior coatings per customer specifications can be quoted.
- Capable of producing pressure vessels, compressed air tanks, and air receivers as small as 2" in diameter at 3,000 PSI to as large as 120" in diameter at 300 PSI.
- Custom fabricated design capability.
- Full engineering staff at your service.
- 3-D CAD capabilities.
- Actively involved in the following associations: ASME, PVMA, and National Board.
- Offering a diverse product line:
- Air brake reservoirs for mass transit vehicles
- Dental instruments
- Air/Oil separators
- Valve and system activators
- Air starter tanks
- Sandblast tanks
- Tire changers
- Portable carry tanks
- Surge tanks
- Bladder tanks
- Over-the-road tire trucks
- A variety of tanks for everyday industrial and commercial use