||Home > Products > Autogas Products
WITH OVER 60 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, Manchester Tank has been a global leader in the design and
manufacture of single, double and triple manifold ASME autogas tanks and equipment in North America, Australia and South America. Our mission is to set the industry standard for quality and reliability while providing
customers with the resources, service and technical support necessary to be profitable in a competitive global market.
With our help, fleet operators are now saving money and getting a quick return on their investment, helping the environment by reducing their carbon footprint and promoting the use of a domestically-produced energy source.
Supported by a highly trained engineering and design staff and an outstanding customer service team, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Bedford, IN and Quincy, IL provide the flexibility needed to accomplish
our mission and meet the needs of our customers. Our tanks are manufactured to ASME Section VIII, Division I Code and meet NFPA # 58 standards for engine fuel applications.
OUR AUTOGAS PRODUCTS contain the following features:
- Liquid, vapor or dual service options.Vapor openings are sometimes plugged on liquid tanks for application flexiblity.
- Standard features: 80% stop fill device, seal welded stainless steel ASME nameplate, direct or remote fill options
and engineered strap brackets or custom designs are available.
- All tanks designed for 312 PSI maximum allowable working pressure.
- Multiple testing procedures, including pneumatically tested with dry air, eliminating water and corrosion.
- Tanks designed and constructed in accordance with the ASME Section VIII Division I Code latest edition.
- Standard tanks designed for faster and safer installation and ease of use.
- Optional heavy duty strap brackets available
- For proper LP gas system installation, consult a trained LP gas system professional.
- Full engineering staff at your service, specializing in custom designs for any application.
- Full production capabilities for high volume requirements.
- Standard stock autogas tanks available for immediate shipment. Manchester Tank's Reference Guide for Stock Autogas Tanks available.
- U45 - valves in the upper quadrant of the tank.
- L45 - valves in the lower quadrant of the tank.
- Manifold Tank - multi-barrel designed tank, connected by welded piping.
- To calculate the liquid propane capacity in gallons, multiply the water capacity by .8.