||Home > Go Green, Burn Clean! > 1# Refillable Cylinders
MANCHESTER TANK INTRODUCES THE SMALLEST MEMBER OF OUR BIG FAMILY!
OUR 1# REFILLABLE CYLINDER contains the following features:
- Complies with DOT specifications for a refillable cylinder
- Proprietary valve design with positive on-off valve, relief & fixed maximum liquid level gauge
- 2 sizes for multiple applications
- Empty cylinder filling time is 50-70 seconds using drift method
- UL listed filling adapters and drifting dispensers available
- Safety fill valve prevents disposable container connection and refilling
- Recycled powder paint for maximum rust protection
GASOLINE TO PROPANE CONVERSION BENEFITS
- Refillable ... it costs more to recycle a cylinder than to build one
- Eliminates millions of pounds of waste per year
- Propane is listed as an approved, clean fuel alternative under the 1990 Clean Air Act and the Energy Policy Act of 1992
- Propane reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Propane is a non-toxic and non-poisonous fuel, so it's not harmful to soil or water
- Lower fuel cost per operating hour
- Run times comparable to gasoline (1-1/2 - 2 hours)
- Easy installation and operation
- Improved engine life and performance
- Reduce equipment maintenance
- Significantly reduces air pollution
- Reduce noise pollution
- No fuel contamination
- Eliminates fuel theft
1# Refillable Cylinder & Filling Equipment available. Please contact Manchester Tank Customer Service at 800-640-6327.
For certified propane training and fuel requirements, contact your local propane dealer.
Small engine conversion programs are available. Please contact one of the following conversion companies for design, application, component, conversion and calibration, training, and certification services:
For further information on our 1# Refillable Cylinders, download our flyer.
Click here for safe filling instructions.